Friday 16 March 2018

Week 4 - 5 Animatic

I made a very rough recording of the rhythm guitar in my song. It is however on time and with the beat (200 beats per minute) for the most part and is also the length of the song; it is therefore usable for the making of an animatic.
The purpose of this animatic is first to narrow down the amount of work that needs to be done for this project (counting the shots etc..) and second to time specific movements with the music.



The way I made this animatic was by cutting every individual panel (82) out of the scanned storyboards using Adobe Photoshop, saving them as jpeg image files, and then editing them together in Adobe After Effects along with the rhythm guitar track.
Once I was happy with the animatic I then extracted every single shot (20) and their matching guitar part to use as guidelines for when I animate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment